Nightingales Wedding Workshop is a workshop which is designed specifically for you, the Bride, to assist you to plan a wedding day!
- What questions do you need to ask suppliers ?
- How can you have the best suppliers in the industry and still meet budget?
- How can you choose the best package to suit your wedding?
Attend this Wedding Workshop and have your Wedding Planning questions answered – learn from experienced leaders in the Wedding Industry:
- Steven Khalil – Haute Couture
- Graham Monro GM Photographics – Celebrity Wedding Photographer
- Merivale Venues-Sydney’s Exclusive Premier location
- Nightingales Wedding Designers – Sydney’s leading Wedding Planners and Stylists
Avoid expensive mistakes and make the planning of your wedding an easy and enjoyable task!!
Wedding Workshop Program:
- 12.30pm Registration
- 1.00pm Develop a plan for your Wedding – Shortcuts that save you time and money
- 1.30pm How to choose a Reception Venue – Questions to ask the Venue and how to stay on budget!
- 2.00pm Afternoon Tea – Lodge your wedding questions for Q&A
- 2.30pm Creating memories – How to get the most out of your photography package
- 3.00pm Its all about the Dress! – Ready to Wear or Couture
- 3.30pm Interactive Q & A – Your most pressing wedding questions will be discussed by our presenters
When: Saturday 30th June 2012
Where: Ivy Sun Room, Level 4, 330 George Street Sydney
When: 1.00pm To 4.00pm – Registration At 12.30pm
Tickets: $95 (Early Bird Tickets $50 Offer Expires 20/06/12)
Limited Numbers – Book Now Here!